The process of Accountability is done on the date selected by the Academic Vice-rectory and is carried out in accordance with institutional norms.
- Lead, support and follow up on curriculum reforms of the programs.
- Study and propose the requirements of teaching jobs of the University, in accordance with legal standards.
- Formulate and support the execution of the Teacher Training and Training Plan.
- Design the instruments and support the evaluation of the teachers' performance.
- Propose and manage the incentive programs for teachers.
- Attend the training and instruction for teachers and organize courses to meet the teaching staff needs of training and updating.
- Perform the monitoring and evaluation of results of teaching performance during the semester.
- Prepare and support the process of calls for the selection of teaching staff.
The Management reports are made quarterly in the follow-up to the Management Agreements, Follow-up to the priority actions, Government policies and Plan of action.