The Marketing management specialist at the University of Magdalena is formed to perform successfully as:
- A leader of the process of guiding the market to the company.
- Manager of marketing, brand management, trade Marketing, and market research.
- Sales Director.
- Marketing Consultant.
To be candidates for the specialization of marketing management at the University of Magdalena, the applicants must:
- Be professional in any area.
- Have a minimum of 1 year of work experience. The time of business practice of undergraduate students will count within the minimum time.
- Be creative, proactive, enterprising and leadership spirit.
- Have a clear identity, commitment and belonging to themselves and their environment.
- Be committed to the development of their region.
- Have basic and civic competencies that allow them to work as a team, establish spaces of coexistence and respect for the ideas of others.