The graduate finance specialist at the University of Magdalena will be able to:
- Provide advisory services in the field of finance.
- Make decisions related to financial strategies.
- Diagnose and interpret the financial situation of an organization.
- Structuring the financing and investment alternatives of a firm.
- Structuring an investment project, both from a financial, economic and social point of view.
- Orientate the company towards the management in the investment banking.
It is aimed at professionals in the economic and business areas. Graduate students from other areas of expertise who demonstrate relevant experience in the field of finance may also be admitted.
Applicants belonging to disciplines different from the economic and business sciences will have to carry out a test to demonstrate basic competencies related to the financial area at the time of their application.