Actively strengthen the development of the country and especially the Department of Magdalena, with the adequate training of leaders and entrepreneurs who, through their skills, attitudes, and values allow the improvement of the current figures of competitiveness, Innovation, and entrepreneurship of the productive sectors of the Caribbean Region.
Be pioneers in the essential training of specialists with a global vision, with competences and management skills that allow it to intervene opportunely processes of administration, management, and innovative strategic managing. Thus, generating conditions of sustainability, growth and wealth production to the department and the country.
The documents to be submitted by the applicants to the high management Specialization program are as follows:
- Original and copy of the registration payment.
- Registration form completed with digitally charged photo (photo in JPG format, 3x4 white background) available on the Web page of the group of Admissions, registration and academic Control http://admisiones.unimagdalena.edu.co/on the form will be specified the modality and the area of investigation or deepening chosen by the applicant.
- Photocopy of the identity document.
- An authenticated photocopy of the original of the certificate or of the Diploma of degree.
- Resume in the format established by the faculty, with the respective supports.
- Original and copy of the current electoral certificate, if you have it, you will get a 10% discount.
- Certificate of undergraduate qualifications with a minimum average of 350 on 500 (or equivalent average).
High management specialization students must meet the following requirements:
- Total academic credits (28) completed and approved.
- Have a GPA equal to or greater than 350.
- Submit, support and approve the specialization deepening work program in high management.
- Filling in the formats and surveys of graduate students.
- Any other administrative requirement established by the University.