The graduate of the Master of Science in Physics will be able to:
- Annex and adapt to scientific and technological changes to conduct research in the industry or in a research group.
- Analyze and solve modeling problems in Physics that need Mathematics as a theoretical support.
- Teach and conduct research at the university level.
- Communicate the basic knowledge of the profession to support the Interdisciplinary research needed from Physics.
- Face contractual obligations with maturity and in a responsible manner.
- Continue studies at the Postgraduate level as either PhD or Postdoctoral studies in Physics.
Professionals from the undergraduate areas in Physics, Bachelor of Physics and Mathematics, Engineering or related degree programs.